Planning your wedding is usually exciting and stressful! Trying to stretch your budget can be difficult but these cost effective ideas for centrepieces will help you stay on track when it comes to decorating your venue. Plus Oopsie Daisy Flowers & Gifts has just launched their Vase and Prop hire range which will save you even more money than buying things you will need for just one day.
1. Cylinder Vases - make a statement with these chunky cylinder vases designed with flowers inside the vase, such as these bright yellow gerberas. Much cheaper than filling the vase with a bunch of flowers! Also look great with roses and calla lilies.
2. Up-turned Wine Glasses - Simple yet unique with so many options depending on the colours and flowers used. With candle for added ambiance.
3. Jam Jars - Fill jars with flowers for a rustic relaxed theme, They look great grouped together or with candles.
4.Lily Vases - these tall vases will give the illusion that your reception is filled with flowers, but each vase will only use 1 or 2 stems keeping those costs down.
5. Globe Vase – great for floating flowers and candles. Can be designed with lots of flowers and colours to suit any theme.
6. Square Vases - go for a contemporary look with square vases that only need a few blooms to fill them.
7. Gypsophila - using gyp can be great way to have cost effective designs as it looks great in nearly every container and it goes much further than other stems.
8. Lanterns - use tea light lanterns with floating flowers and candles to creating a cosy centrepiece for your tables.