- Prices listed are correct at the time of ordering.
- Prices listed include VAT.
- All products depicted on this website are a guideline only. Please specify any particular flower requirements in the flower information box when ordering along with any specific colour choices.
- Flowers may be delivered in bud state to ensure a longer life.
- Some flowers can be harmful or poisonous, cats in particular can be affected by lilies. Please contact us for further information. Oopsie Daisy Flowers accepts no liability for any affected parties.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of a supply issue we reserve the right to substitute products to the same value and quality.
- In the event we are unable to supply your product we shall notify you as soon as possible and refund you with 7 days.
- Chocolate and sweet gift items contain: wheat/gluten, milk/lactose, nuts, peanuts, soya
NOT Suitable for Vegetarians
NOT Suitable for Vegans
- When ordering you will need to provide us with complete personal and recipient details including name, address, postcode and telephone number.
- All major credit cards, debit cards and PayPal payments are accepted on this website.
- By clicking order now you are consenting to all the terms and conditions contained on this website.
- Standard delivery is free of charge for the area shown on the map below.
- Please enter the correct date for delivery.
- For same day delivery orders must be placed before 11am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and by 10am on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Orders placed after the cut off will automatically be delivered next day.
- The Cumberland Infirmary Carlisle does not accept floral deliveries for patients, they do however accept them for staff.
- If you require a delivery for a specific time of day, please call us on 01228 317270 to discuss if this is possible. We cannot specify times of delivery for orders placed through the website.
- Delivery is not available on Sundays (except Mothering Sunday and should Valentine’s Day fall on a Sunday) and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- To avoid delays with delivery please be sure to include accurate recipient name, address, postcode and contact number.
- The delivery driver will deliver to the address provided in good faith. We cannot accept responsibility if the recipient is no longer at this address.
- If the recipient is unavailable to accept the delivery (not home) the driver will find a secure place to leave the items (e.g. neighbour, out house, porch etc.) and will leave a card to indicate where they have been left.
- If there is nowhere secure to leave the items they will be returned and a card left for the recipient to contact us to arrange redelivery at a suitable time.
- Deliveries can be made in Carlisle and the surrounding areas such as Dalston, Thursby, Great Orton, Cargo, Harker, Rockcliffe, Houghton, Corby, Cotehill, Cumwhinton, Southwaite, Durdar, Ivegill, and Wreay. Please see map below.
- Deliveries outside of this area can be arranged by calling 01228 317270. A delivery charge will apply.
- We reserve the right to reject any order outside our delivery area. If you wish to discuss a specific delivery area please call us on 01228 317270.
- We will not be liable for any failure to deliver goods where it is the result of flood, fire, earthquake, storm or other natural disaster, war, rebellion, strike, terrorist action, government sanction, or failure of electricity.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please call us on 01228 317270 or email us 24 hours before the delivery date.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for perishable goods once your order has been dispatched.
- We will refund you within 7 days of cancelling.
- Orders must be collected on the specified day during our opening times from 27 Currock Park Avenue, Carlisle CA2 4DH.
- If you cannot collect on the arranged day, please call us on 01228 317270 to rearrange.
- If you fail to collect or contact us after 3 days your order will be cancelled without refund.